East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Last minute ride. John Bennett and I will be riding from the Bulls Head at Thringstone tomorrow am at 8.30. The pub does bacon butties from 9.30, just perfect for our return. :D

Now have my frame back from the powder coaters -at last, I did ask Matt if he would spray it as the coaters were taking a long time but they had already batched it up and that.

Just need to build it up now so wish me luck :oops: I take it I put the bb in first then the headset and then go from there :?

Good luck. We'll see it tuesday?

Tuesday ride is from Ticknall Village Hall car park at 7pm. Be there or be a square tubed bike :D

Have a great ride at the weekend in the Peaks Rob and the two Jonnies ( well its uphill for me ...and its uphill for me :LOL: ) good to see you chaps keeping the East Mids end up so to speak and I will miss not being with you probably more than you will miss me :D regrettably I will be down in Kent drowning my sorrows with Kentish Cider and fine dining in the company of responsible adults ;)

:LOL:

Think I spelled your surname wrong as well Steve :roll: :LOL:

Enjoy the cider. I have some lovely Aspall's Organic in the fridge at home with my name on it for tonight :cool:

Back