BoTM April 2012 - No ShimaNO Special - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ductape":3vusawec said:
Nice bike Steve.......
I think you just trumped me....

Thanks Tim, it really is one of my favorites, and it rides as nice as it looks...I just feel a bit weird entering it in BOTM though, as I didn't build/restore it myself, merely giving it a good loving home.
I'm sure I'm not the first one to post a bike as aquired, but as you've seen from my collection, I really do enjoy rescuing the lost causes...this one obviously doesn't fit the mold.
Guess if it gets any votes I'll have to share them with Matt ;) .
And like I said before, I still think your Ritchey is a stunner...god, I love that sky camo paint.

Here's the original build link for anyone who is curious...Matt really did a bang up job with it.

http://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retro-cl ... 70445.html

cheers,

Steve

1989 Ibis SS Kogler special edition with full Mavic VTT group (including seatpost), Mavic SSC pedals, DiaCompe brakes/levers, Maillard freewheel and Rohloff chain:

P1010752.jpg

P1010761.jpg

Huelse":1r4ieymd said:
1989 Ibis SS Kogler special edition with full Mavic VTT group (including seatpost), Mavic SSC pedals, DiaCompe brakes/levers, Maillard freewheel and Rohloff chain:

P1010752.jpg

P1010761.jpg

What a beautiful bike......Any links to more pictures......That one would fit me...

Huelse":179omvsq said:
1989 Ibis SS Kogler special edition with full Mavic VTT group ..

that is it! :shock::shock:

shit!..I just wanted quickly to get ready with my Kuwahara before the end of this month! but now I consider myself yet :LOL::roll::LOL:

IBIS..............thats well in front for me this month, cool paint, cool build, so nice to see all that mavic sat in one place..... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back