klein quantum

novekili

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well... not very retro - 97 frame and 2000 ultegra, but a good deal at 400 euros complete.
A missile, tho...

Attachments

• quantum.jpg
    quantum.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 1,169
Klein

If you change those Kendas to something like Veloflex Blacks you could easily race that without any further changes. Its a tidy looking beaut.

A chap at work is after a new road bike, i'll get him to look at this....what size is it, he is after a 58cm frame.

Re: Klein

lelobysfoot said:
If you change those Kendas to something like Veloflex Blacks you could easily race that without any further changes. Its a tidy looking beaut.

I'm going to race it, but I'm not into road cycling, actually.... Aren't Kendas good? Veloflex? never heard of them.... what are they?

The bike's size is 57

Doh... i thought i was in the forsale section when i posted above...just embarresed my self showing my workmate this nice bike forsale...then realised it wasnt actually forsale at all :oops:

Heh................not many at that price are for sale!!
Still worth keepin' a look out- even £500-£700 is a decent price for the spec if well maintained.

Just get a Nice Colour- mine's a totally un klein like white, an' I go green every time someone else posts pics of their nice sparkly machinery......... :cry:

Kendas

Kendas=trouble. Anything sharper than a finger nail will take you out and they are like riding on Silver Cross pram tyres.
Veloflex are worth the investment along with some latex tubes. Its a 'winning' combination. Whoooosh!!!

Back