Bike rage in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
36jnck.jpg

We_are_Stevo":ogu0fz32 said:
Is that from the original or the new sequel about to come out??

original and probably the best.

just seen this short film and there's a scene i thought seems quite apt for this threads topic....at 8min50, i think both these chaps in NZ could take a little inspiration ;)

http://vimeo.com/13932467

thecannibal":2ro8leo7 said:
You're right: we're pussies in England.

Nice attempt to put words in my mouth.

Then again, you get a penalty in Hockey for diving. In Soccer they run out and fawn over you with a bucket and a magic sponge, so I won't argue your assertion.

We_are_Stevo":28mnxtjr said:
Watching Canada v Russia ice hockey on World of Sport every year was one of the highlights of my childhood... :cool:

Real men play shinty.

Yes, nine pages and we have a great example of a lively debate with real manly behaviour, which means apologies when one has spoken out of turn with a no harm done ending.

Shame these twerps could not have been man enough to shake hands and make up out on the trails.

thecannibal":326cbhdx said:
I don't think this is really about cultural differences - the weird bias I was referring to is that people have completely misrepresented the very visible facts of the video to fit their own agendas.

I don't think it is about cultural differences either though I do imagine that NZ is a bit more rough and tumble than Blighty.

I believe I am being balanced and unbiased. I hold the view that camera dude is out of order and was asking for a confrontation*, the confrontation turned violent. This violence cannot be condoned or excused but it does not suprise me.

*RS bloke gets off his bike and is walking away until Camera dude says something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back