Bike rage in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera guy had plenty of chances to get past if he'd hung back a bit and chosen his moment - but he tailgated Mr Fat most of the way down then almost hit him when he did pull over.

Mr Fat was lucky not to have had an off as the knob head behind him would have ridden right into him. No excuses for not leaving a decent space if its not competitive - even better why not wait for a bit?

Mr Fat has an anger management problem for sure but camera guy is a prize dick and while there is no justification for violence he is naive if he expects he can go around abusing/threatening people and never get slap for it.

Someone told me that camrea guy and rock shox top guy are mates and this was a big wind up :shock: :shock: :shock:

rojo":26cf729c said:
Someone told me that camrea guy and rock shox top guy are mates and this was a big wind up :shock: :shock: :shock:

I had an inkling that might be the case.

Anyhoo, please don't get this one locked as it is a good read!

Neil,

I will call it a day going to and fro on this one with you.

We probably both don't have time to get right into it.

I am right though!

;)

rojo":13u529j1 said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Someone did the same a couple years ago with a supposed bike/car road rage thing in Canada.

rojo":3e4xrjhv said:

How do we know that the person who told you is not winding you up?

The plot thickens. :twisted:

How many hits do you need to have on Youtube before they pay you advertising revenues, I wonder.

dbmtb":13g5qv3k said:
rojo":13g5qv3k said:

How do we know that the person who told you is not winding you up?

The plot thickens. :twisted:

How many hits do you need to have on Youtube before they pay you advertising revenues, I wonder.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was from my mate who has just got married over there and lives there.

One other thing, watching the long version in HD, Fat Man is not too shabby a rider, he picked his lines pretty well. I would have been out of the saddle a lot more of that though, perhaps he was already knackered?

I, in no way, condone violence.

I was actually accused of bullying at school, because I happened to be the biggest kid in a fight. I have rarely lost a fight, having been taught how to fight from a very early age by Bruce Lee and Elvis.

Attacking someone is often the result of feeling threatened.

We are very like other animals in that respect.

Perhaps it was a Candid Camera setup, and Cam Boy thought Fat Man was his blind date bear?

rojo":3uku8uk5 said:
It was from my mate who has just got married over there and lives there.

Case closed - she overspent on the dress and he had to whore himself out on fake Youtube videos to pay for the expense..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back