Bike rage in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now taking bets on how much longer the mudslinging will continue before lockdown.

Absolutely gobsmacked that there are people in here who think that Rock Shox guy was justified in swinging out against the other guy - who was admittedly behaving like a tool.

But I guess that prisons and anger management courses must have a potential clientele to justify their continued existence. No matter what - it's really not worth the risk of doing time for, is it?

dbmtb":l45goxg4 said:
Now taking bets on how much longer the mudslinging will continue before lockdown.

Absolutely gobsmacked that there are people in here who think that Rock Shox guy was justified in swinging out against the other guy - who was admittedly behaving like a tool.

But I guess that prisons and anger management courses must have a potential clientele to justify their continued existence.

It's not so much a matter of justification - I just am not surprised to see him react that way.

People who are shocked that after constant haranguing and getting his foot run over the guy decided to take a swing. That's not a surprise.

I'm stunned so many people think you can be an annoying wheel riding twit just because you are a little faster than another rider for a few seconds. I wouldn't have acted like either one of them, but I'm not surprised the one guy punched the other. I would say he was asking for it.

It shouldn't have diverged into personal attacks.

There were generalized attacks all along the thread but none of us should have taken it to a personal level and I hole no ongoing grudge with anyone I have conversed with in this or other threads. Apologies for taking it to a personal level.

Groundoggy":gogbds0p said:
It's not so much a matter of justification - I just am not surprised to see him react that way.

People who are shocked that after constant haranguing and getting his foot run over the guy decided to take a swing. That's not a surprise.

I'm stunned so many people think you can be an annoying wheel riding twit just because you are a little faster than another rider for a few seconds. I wouldn't have acted like either one of them, but I'm not surprised the one guy punched the other. I would say he was asking for it.

Agree with you again. Can't add any more.

Groundoggy":3dciszo4 said:

There were generalized attacks all along the thread but none of us should have taken it to a personal level and I hole no ongoing grudge with anyone I have conversed with in this or other threads. Apologies for taking it to a personal level.

It's worrying that you can so easily get riled up enough to start making such angry and extreme personal attacks. I hope you aren't this agro all the time! I'm not a liberal, btw, or any of the other things you assume. Think before you type!

groundoggy is right. verbally insult anyone long enough, be prepared to expect repercussions

this is not a condoning of violence, however should be kept in mind if you intend to behave like go-pro hero.

oh come on, solidarity brothers!!

hes old hes fat and he is riding a retrobike

whats the matter with yas :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thecannibal":3hjv5ev7 said:
Groundoggy":3hjv5ev7 said:

It's worrying that you can so easily get riled up enough to start making such angry and extreme personal attacks. I hope you aren't this agro all the time! I'm not a liberal, btw, or any of the other things you assume. Think before you type!

The guys apologising for letting it get personal, maybe you should do the same and let it lie?

merckx":25yjnc6j said:
groundoggy is right. verbally insult anyone long enough, be prepared to expect repercussions

this is not a condoning of violence, however should be kept in mind if you intend to behave like go-pro hero.

What insults? To reiterate, I'm not saying camera guy is a saint, but I reckon he basically did nothing wrong worthy of note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back