Steel retro gate frame & fork / bike wanted ~62-64cm

steel retro frame/bike

This one: Gazelle, 62 cm c-t with the famous AA special frame, Reynolds 531C. Complete Shimano 600 tricolore groupset.
SAM_1386.jpg

Hi
I've got a Columbus 'super butted' (very light) SLX or STX (decals too worn) frame and forks. Columbus dropouts, Cinelli bottom bracket shell. Needs painting. Small ding in the seat tube but otherwise good. Frame is Geoff Roberts with lugs and from the late 80s. Think it's 62cm but can check and let you know if you're interested.

Cheers

b1ke":13g422gt said:
Hi
I've got a Columbus 'super butted' (very light) SLX or STX (decals too worn) frame and forks. Columbus dropouts, Cinelli bottom bracket shell. Needs painting. Small ding in the seat tube but otherwise good. Frame is Geoff Roberts with lugs and from the late 80s. Think it's 62cm but can check and let you know if you're interested.

Cheers

interested, could you supply pics and price pls? presuming Italian threads?

Re: steel retro frame/bike

Brabande":20vs0ul3 said:
This one: Gazelle, 62 cm c-t with the famous AA special frame, Reynolds 531C. Complete Shimano 600 tricolore groupset.
SAM_1386.jpg

interested pending price and more details... many thanks, Al

I have a Ken bird Columbus frame with Campag headset that needs a good grease. The guy I bought it off was 6'3" but will post exact size when I get in if interested. A link to the picture below but frame is now broken down to component part but you will get the idea. Crank lengths on this are 177.5.

http://www.appsgeyser.com/77892

Cheers
Matt[/code]

Back