1995 smokestone ss0064

Yes, like this a lot... Interesting what a great paint job can bring to an alloy frame...

Love the forks as well, mmmm blue end caps!

Smokey

The seat stays on this look ultra short (Which I believe is one of the reasons for the design, does this make it "twitchey" or have a tendency to Wheely?
I have a RM Cirrus, similar design, but has the pretty srandard 420mm seat stays (16.5 inches) the same length and wheelbase as my 97/98 Blizzard.

Re: Smokey

Wold Ranger":26rrssgn said:
The seat stays on this look ultra short (Which I believe is one of the reasons for the design, does this make it "twitchey" or have a tendency to Wheely?
I have a RM Cirrus, similar design, but has the pretty srandard 420mm seat stays (16.5 inches) the same length and wheelbase as my 97/98 Blizzard.

Ive just measured from the rear skewer up the chain stay to the center of the downtube and its 15", its like a bmx with 26" wheels its very twitchy indeed and also a wheelie machine, it does'nt take long to get used to it but it can bite if you drop your guard, I wouldn't change it for anything I love it :LOL: :cool:
Lee.

A quick update on my smokestone, I recently purchased some vector forks for the smokers and I really like them, I had to paint them black like the one in the advert, what do you think ?
IMAG2419.jpg

IMAG2421.jpg

IMAG2422.jpg

Lee.

Jesus that looks butch now Lee almost military.

Batman might be claiming that for himself soon! :LOL:

Tc

Lee

Looks great!

I don't suppose you have any spare tyres like that lying around do you? :D

Latest posts

Back