1991 Klein Attitude XT Dolomite

nevadasmith":3ettdbqx said:
Been taking this out a fair bit recently - rapidly turning into my favourite ride :D

Here's some pics from this morning in the FoD:

dscn0606d.jpg

dscn0607a.jpg

dscn0608h.jpg

Switched to some TIMBUK IIs, the bike handles the trail centre stuff pretty well but I did find the limit of the front tyre today on a berm - no damage done and no other West Mids R'bers to laugh at my misfortune either :LOL:

What is that brown stuff all over it??

ez054098":3h3uhfdd said:
Such a sweet ride. I don't have the guts to get it muddy. I admire you sir!

You just have much more self control than me!! Living where you do with that superb collection in my garage I'd never get any work done!!

One day I will make it to SF :cool:

A pic from a 50Km loop on Salisbury plain today (Sarcen Trail)

I've started to use the 410mm post and saddle off of my modern ride when I take this out so I get as much post in the frame as possible!

Raleighracer":33lzmom7 said:
Looks lovely :mrgreen:

How do you get away with a short cage mech with a triple!? And what cassette is on the back?

12-28 I think and 24/36/46. Extremes of gears are a bit of a compromise (I stay clear of large to large) but it works fine.

nevadasmith":3lh0ovll said:
Raleighracer":3lh0ovll said:
Looks lovely :mrgreen:

How do you get away with a short cage mech with a triple!? And what cassette is on the back?

12-28 I think and 24/36/46. Extremes of gears are a bit of a compromise (I stay clear of large to large) but it works fine.

In short 'bigger legs than me' ;) :oops:

Back