BHF London to Brighton

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Is anyone riding the BHF London to Brighton Bike Ride 2008?

I hear its now full but I’ve been entered by a friend……..and he wants to borrow a bike! :roll:

Just wondered that’s all? :D

letmetalktomark":1j75te4b said:
I hear its now full but I’ve been entered by a friend……..and he wants to borrow a bike! :roll:
:shock:
That's a bit of a liberty isn't it? First he shags you, then he wants to borrow a bike :twisted: . Some friend that is.

More seriously. What date is the L2B?

If I'm not abroad on the day, I may well just "Happen to be riding in the same direction" on my Ignaz X.

Still plenty of spaces left as far as I am aware, entries are not formally accepted until march. It's on 15th June. I'm doing it with a whole bunch of work collegues, won't be going fast as I will be closely following Tara from accounts on the up hill bits. ;)

REKIBorter":2148ktzr said:
won't be going fast as I will be closely following Tara from accounts on the up hill bits. ;)

Get her to wear her name on the back of her t-shirt so I can follow too ;) ;)

REKIBorter":3liviwym said:
Still plenty of spaces left as far as I am aware, entries are not formally accepted until march. It's on 15th June. I'm doing it with a whole bunch of work collegues, won't be going fast as I will be closely following Tara from accounts on the up hill bits. ;)

Forum protocol notice 43:
This thread is worthless without pictures.

I'm riding with people from work, going to use the team thing as my excuse for going slowly, not sure how I explain it when I chuck up at the top of Ditching Beacon.

I am hopefully, Just awaiting confirmation, I would like to ride it retro and that will be my single speed :cool: .......... will keep thinking but will probably ride the spesh.............. if we get accepted !

Latest posts

Back