Mavic headset

Help.........., where can i get replacement bands for this model mavic headset...?

These are my fave headset. i have a 316 and 2x 315's. These were a mile stone in quality and fit and forget. Awesome. I am also need some of those black bands so if anywone sorts one let me know.

Hope it goes on something worth while.

Happy trails.

biglev":3v2q6wr0 said:
These are my fave headset. i have a 316 and 2x 315's. These were a mile stone in quality and fit and forget. Awesome. I am also need some of those black bands so if anywone sorts one let me know.

Hope it goes on something worth while.

Happy trails.

I second this. I had this headset on a Bianchi for quite some years. This just work. The bike was sold on to a friend and then another friend. We just opened the headset after something like 10 years... and the geese was still kind of white. Some quality part u got there. Stick to it

Ignore the above post.

And sell it to me if it's a 1 1/8", Machining it for a threadless steerer is a criminal offence.

phah, mine was no good. 19 years then it needed a re-grease. rubbish I would leave them well alone! :¬)

only joking I now have a couple spare jsut cos thay are that good. first fit and forget for a 1" theaded headset. top quality. I do need a band for one though.

dbmtb":2m44pc05 said:
Ignore the above post.

And sell it to me if it's a 1 1/8", Machining it for a threadless steerer is a criminal offence.

I nearly went this route with a stronglight headset for my alpinestars. Could it, would it work? At the min I have a frankenset. Bottom is stronglight top is diacompe.

Back