Hardtail steel frame suggestions

mass199":5mrk49bz said:
Cove Handjob?

I wanted a stiffee for ages (pun intended ;) ) but have come back to steel now so the Handjob is on the maybe list for sure

raidan73":3tkxtmf0 said:
mass199":3tkxtmf0 said:
Cove Handjob?

I wanted a stiffee for ages (pun intended ;) ) but have come back to steel now so the Handjob is on the maybe list for sure

I think a Handjob will be my next purchase ;) only hearing good things about them ;) ;) :D

Raidan

Just e:mailed a bloke who had a 19" curtis frame for sale about a month ago (I was interested myself at the time), will let you know if he still has it.

What about the Transition TransAM, Ok Cro-moly, but uber nice and rare. A bit over budget but another truly stunning looking hard hitting frame in some lovely colour schemes!

or....

Orange R8, 853 in disco black - 19", or blue and white in 17" and a penny under budget
http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/orange-r ... 69657.html

Kev

raidan73":38jr2dm7 said:
highlandsflyer":38jr2dm7 said:

I like this a lot but think I'll need a small unfortunately. Do you know when they stopped making the 26" wheel version?

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2005&Brand=Jamis&Model=Dragon&Type=bike

Bikepedia says 2005. I sold a 90s one, another one of my stupid stupid decisions. If that one was a 19" I would be on it. Still want a 29er though, and that is the frame for me. :)

The Rock Lobster mentioned is a steal as well. Lovely frame.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks very much for all the help and advice. It's happened a bit quicker than I planned but the right frame came along and I grabbed it :D

Cheers again to those that took the time to reply and PM me.

I didn't want to jinx it but what the hell. Thanks to Casper (and Suburbanreuben for putting me in touch) a Dekerf Implant will be heading from the Netherlands to Cornwall in the next few days :D

Yep, can't wait to get my hands on it. Think the first plan is to start saving for a new paint job to do it justice.

Thats the one with the gusset "to end all gussets" ?? you would even let big daddy, giving giant haystacks a backy!, do a drop on that muva !!!

Nice bike, and enviable choice....

Enjoy,
Kev

Back