RARE OAKLEY PENNY SUNGLASSES AND LENSES

cyfa2809":30oia5ie said:
Dont these feature on something?

Like an old retrobike advert banner????

:LOL: :LOL: similar... in my avatar they are Oakley Juliets.... Oakley pennys and Juliets were worn by Xmen..

Eric Bana also wore a pair of Juliets in the start of Black Hawk Down, while he was riding/carrying his 3.0 Dale ;) Tres cool GLWS wish I could begin to afford them :( :oops:

kermitgreenkona88":102j2ic2 said:
Eric Bana also wore a pair of Juliets in the start of Black Hawk Down, while he was riding/carrying his 3.0 Dale ;) Tres cool GLWS wish I could begin to afford them :( :oops:

Hoot was the character...i do have a pair of those :oops: ...rocking horse poo ;)

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• HOOT 001.jpg
    HOOT 001.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 2,186
In a film set before they were manufactured, slight movie mistake

My 2 pairs of Juliets are my face glasses ever... Got my 1st pair at 21 and they are still going strong and I'm over 30 now!

OMG those are fantastic, pity when he was supposed to be wearing them in the film they had not been released :LOL: But soooooooooooo :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

boxxer":1nftyedk said:
In a film set before they were manufactured, slight movie mistake

My 2 pairs of Juliets are my face glasses ever... Got my 1st pair at 21 and they are still going strong and I'm over 30 now!

yeah bit of a cock up :LOL: got 2 pairs of juliet, 1 pair of pennys{besides the ones for sale} 1 pair of mars craters, 1 pair flak jackets, 1 pair of half jackets ;)

Ernie ;)

Back