Was Srands scared off?

Srands, I feel you have too much time on your hands!

Rather than excel for your s/sheets, all this can be done in a database in a tenth of the time and 100 times the ease of use.

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR USEFUL STUFF too

stevec1975":13nziv51 said:

Rather than excel for your s/sheets, all this can be done in a database in a tenth of the time and 100 times the ease of use.

You mean like ACCESS. Yer it's a great PROGRAM, I've got lots of time for it.

EXCEL, you don't like excel? Moan to microsoft, anyway thanks for sharing your useful stuff as well, many many thanks, your contributions have added so much to other people's lives.

So you've looked at this MTB MAP for 5 mins to see if it's of any use to you then www.srands.co.uk/map

Re: THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR USEFUL STUFF too

srands":13z0yvcl said:
stevec1975":13z0yvcl said:

You mean like ACCESS. Yer it's a great PROGRAM, I've got lots of time for it.

EXCEL, you don't like excel? Moan to microsoft, anyway thanks for sharing your useful stuff as well, many many thanks, your contributions have added so much to other people's lives.

So you've looked at this MTB MAP for 5 mins to see if it's of any use to you then www.srands.co.uk/map

Hehehe

I think Excel is great for what it is, use it every workday for quick and dirty financial modelling, I have no need to share it to gain acceptance from others :LOL:

Sure some people find your stuff useful, if it makes you happy as well then all good.

Why do you capitalise some random WORDS?

Back