AFAN Retrobike Ride - 23rd Feb !!

Alright, my convoy is leaving, see you all tomorrow.

Got my co-ordinates ready so off to Wales it is (via Stockport).

:LOL:

Where's Gus????

Just seen Gus on the hard shoulder of the M60 changing the Renault's tyres for a faster rolling, harder compound.... ;-)

Mr K

Kev, i think kick off is @ 4.30 so could well be a little heavy, if we get away from Afan by 5.00pm then should just beat the rat run ;)
Hopefully it will all be going the other way :!:
Ive had days at Afan on play off days when ive just missed it, and on the flip side ive been at 4 finals and taken 2 hours to get to the bridge :cry:

heathy":27vzmc4x said:
Kev, i think kick off is @ 4.30 so could well be a little heavy, if we get away from Afan by 5.00pm then should just beat the rat run ;)
Ive had days at Afan on play off days when ive just missed it, and on the flip side ive been at 4 finals and taken 2 hours to get to the bridge :cry:

I've been to two League Two Playoff finals in Cardiff and have never had any problems getting away.

See you all tomorrow.

Kev I have your wheel
Wu I have your t-shirt and tape
Andy I have your mags and t-shirt.

gump":1ii5v2ca said:
Also, cannot get any decent braking on the Goat. Stone pads I think, ordered some new ones, but not yet here :(
So Rocky Altitude it is!

You guys are going to bring brakes?............Holey crap I am in trouble.

John":hj54mwye said:
heathy":hj54mwye said:

I've been to two League Two Playoff finals in Cardiff and have never had any problems getting away.

See you all tomorrow.

Kev I have your wheel
Wu I have your t-shirt and tape
Andy I have your mags and t-shirt.

Ah, not quite the same as a arsenal v chelski affair....all going back to London, ;)

Have a great ride tomorrow, I'll be there in spirit and will look out for post ride comments with interest

Gents - top ride today.

More to follow I'm sure.

Watch the duckboard.

JV

Back