MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm available for a 10 or possibly 4 person team as have confirmed time off work :LOL: . Idealy a S/W team ;) .
PM me with details as I've not entered a race for ages :oops:

retroyetirigid":1t9144kk said:
I'm available for a 10 or possibly 4 person team as have confirmed time off work :LOL: . Idealy a S/W team ;) .
PM me with details as I've not entered a race for ages :oops:

PM jonnyboy666 as he's running the s/w 10 man team ;)

Still totally gutted I'm not going to make it this year ,can someone give pat a nudge and ask him to put it back to the normal weekend for next year ,I had the perfect beast eyed up for the BBQ as well

Nobby, we'll miss you and your big slab of fresh meat.

Who will patrol the RB perimeter now...?

I'm in for this this year. Anyone have a programme. At last national series retro bike ride there was talk of an early Thursday night arrival to get in the mood & some drinking before the leisurely 24 hour race.

pah, it's all about wednesday this year Kean!! :LOL:

i am gonna aim to be there on wednesday about 5pm to see if i can get a us a good pitch but i will liaise with the guv as to an appropriate spot nearer the time.

:D

I'm up for getting there early again. Shame that Nobby the Sheep and Sidewinder can't make it this year. Who else can I take the piss out of this year?

Yo! Pretty keen to get a few laps in at Mayhem this year if anyone needs an extra man? I could bring my 6 x 3, 3 x 3 gazebo and my PA system to include 'Eye Of the Tiger' if you think they'll be of use :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back