Just another '95 Klein Adroit with Strata in Burgundy

kleinrenzo

Retro Guru
Hi there,

Thought you all would like a couple of pics from my latest build, a '95 Adroit in burgundy with Strata and loads of shiny, polished aluminum american made parts as Ringlé, White Industries hubs, Grafton brakes, levers and crankset.
I just made a mix and match from all the parts i really liked. And yes indeed some modern stuff but as i do ride my Klein's i do need to replace my parts every now and then, but the Adroit is less ridden as my Attitude Nightstorm that i posted not too long ago ;)

Compared to another MC1 Attitude i own the Adroit is a much more souple ride and is not so harsh even though the tubes and Strata are massive in my 18" size.

I did try to get the colors as much as i can because the burgundy color is without any sunshine very purple and dark but with a bit of sun it turns out really beautiful with very metallic and sparkly blue and some sort of dark red :cool:

Here we go then with some pics

Afbeelding013-1.jpg

Afbeelding017.jpg

Afbeelding020.jpg

Afbeelding018.jpg

Afbeelding021.jpg

wow! the high polished alloy parts are a superb choice!

the thumbies look perfect on this rig, as does the carbon flite. lush!

Very nice build Renzo! Lets ride together one day with our Kleins.
Maybe a Ringlé silver seatpost instead of the black Syncros?

Klein

Barnefield":rqjijymp said:
Very nice build Renzo! Lets ride together one day with our Kleins.
Maybe a Ringlé silver seatpost instead of the black Syncros?

Maybe there are some more Klein riders from the Netherlands, Belgium or anywhere else that want to do like a Klein meets Klein goes Dutch as the german one is a long drive for most of us?

Maybe a silver Ringlé would be nice but finding one in more then 400mm would not be an easy search ;)

Back