Aaarrgghh! Cooks Crisis

Corduroyboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just got a bike delivered from Germany - full inspection reveals that some numpty has tried to remove the Cooks cranks by smashing the spider from the back with little effect but to cause the cranks to crack.
Not happy......:evil:

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

Well if the cracked crank wasn't listed on the item description then I'd have words about getting a discount as they are a little unusable. On the plus side you could always sell the non drive side to MadCowKev as he's been after one for a while!

cheers for heads up guys.

Definately interested in buying the l/h arm. PM Sent!

If it makes you feel any better...judging by the location of the cracks I'd say that the arm failure is unrelated to the failed attempt at tool-less removal by the numpty. He still owes you some cash though...that is clearly damaged goods.

by the way...what the hell is a numpty? :D

utahdog2003":3bxqfs6t said:
If it makes you feel any better...judging by the location of the cracks I'd say that the arm failure is unrelated to the failed attempt at tool-less removal by the numpty. He still owes you some cash though...that is clearly damaged goods.

by the way...what the hell is a numpty? :D

I'm not convinced - one of the cracks lines up perfectly with the 'bash' marks. They were probably made worse by carrying on riding in this state. As for a 'numpty', not sure of the origins! Good word though!

As for a refund, I'm working on it but the seller won't play ball. I think I'll end up trying to get my money back by splitting...... :roll:

If it..

If you got it off e-bay id report it to them..Its a breach of the E-BAY code not to disclose important things like "ITEM BEEN SH****D!" :(

And if Kev lands the spare non drive side hes a jammy lad ;)

Back