metal polishing in edinburgh

You beat me to it - I was just about to post the same link. I would be interested to know how you get on.

i put a fence up at the flats 2 seconds up the road from there last year but never seen it as it's down a dead end lane :LOL:

aye i'll do some before and after pictures ;)

There used to be a polishing company down there called Leith Metal Polishers or summit like that, but I think the guy died (prematurely BTW) he sounded like Joe Pasquale, a bit embarrassing when you phoned up :oops:

Interesting, thing is though, unless the polished parts are clear Anodized or Laquered surely they wont stay shiny for long ?

Not to jump in on a thread but im a motorbike restorer and can easily offer a polishing service for parts small enough to post, frames would be too big, but pretty much anything else, this would involve blasting(bead) polishing and clear coating

Prices wouldnt be too hellish i quite enjoy doing it, ill post some pics of some of my work if theres any interest

Another Orcadian, there is another called The Real something or other, doesn't trip off the tongue but he's a sound guy by all accounts. You should look him up ;)

The Metal polishing first stage starts with a rough abrasive and each subsequent stage uses a finer abrasive until the desired finish is achieved. The rough pass removes surface defects like pits, nicks, lines and scratches. The finer abrasives leave very thin lines that are not visible to the naked eye.

metal tags

Back