1997 Kona Explosif w new nice TNT parts [page 5+6]

I do like my konas :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah try a black one, see what it looks like ;)

I also need to find some flat pedals for it. It is not likely to be ridden much with spd's... Would a silver DMR v8 be ok? Or a Silver mag/ti v12 ... if i will the euro lotto :)

I don't ride with spds, just use flats, i love sharkbites :cool: :cool:

Since I'm a very proud owner of one of these, I can confidently say less is more. The colour of the frame is sooo lovely, silver is the way forward which you're edging towards. Ditch the brown stuff, keep it silver or grey and let the gold speak for itself. By the way, it rides proper good doesn't it?

al-onestare":13daislb said:
Since I'm a very proud owner of one of these, I can confidently say less is more. The colour of the frame is sooo lovely, silver is the way forward which you're edging towards. Ditch the brown stuff, keep it silver or grey and let the gold speak for itself. By the way, it rides proper good doesn't it?

Yep. It rides more than good. My favourite tube set.

I just found a TNT crankset for it. Going more silver now and letting the tatty m950 on to other projects

Jakob":3kbfscqy said:
Mmmmm, Silver TNT cranks. Yumm!

Yes. That really going to be fine. They was not even that expensive. Less than a set of kookas that is not nowhere as rare as the TNT's.

See what the post man brought me today!

TNT Performance HDS cranks

Attachments

• tnt4.jpg
    tnt4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 512
  • tnt3.jpg
    tnt3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 511
  • tnt2.jpg
    tnt2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 512