WTF is this?

adz01

Retro Newbie
found it on ebay, looks cool, heres the link

ebay.co.uk/itm/120891273272?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

just want to see what you have to say, worth it? thanks in advance

adam :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I dont have a clue about bikes and want to know more so a friend of mine who is a "azonic" fiend said that i could ask here,

:)

link not working

you mean this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120891273272? ... 3D1&_rdc=1

tbh as any mtb company who moves into the bmx market, they get it wrong and end up building something shite

personally i wouldnt pay more than £100 for it

what are u planning to use it for? racing, crusing or skatepark use?

if skatepark use then dont bother!!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
have to completely disagree with you there mate, i have had 4 hemis now and love them all. Give em plenty of ause at the track an dthey are fine.

they are a race frame so wouldnt use for the skate park

have to completely disagree with you there mate, i have had 4 hemis now and love them all. Give em plenty of ause at the track an dthey are fine.

they are a race frame so wouldnt use for the skate park

they maybe fine for a thrash at the track but so is a raleigh burner :LOL: :LOL:

my point is if he wants something to use properly then he better off buying something more suited

if its skateparks then try and find a more park specific bike

if its track then it would be ok but that model has a hi tensile rear end so id be careful jumping it

if its just cruising around then it would be fine

Back