Easter Break riding?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone riding? what days?

I am currently free Friday/saturday and Monday with no real plans would like a road ride of some sort maybe?

Cheers

daj

Can't make saturday but I could probably make the Blockley loop early on Sunday or Monday or a road ride :D

I'd be up for a road ride on Saturday.

Or what about pre-riding HoNC on cross bikes (given my experience in Belgium it may be best if someone else handles map duties though)?

Been a rough week missed the replies :?

I have been out this morning on the new road bike which was nice in the sun and planning on riding with the local road club Saturday and Sunday morning mainly due to time with other commitments and driving.

Pre-honc cross ride sounds cool though

ededwards":30qk4ivp said:
daj":30qk4ivp said:
Pre-honc cross ride sounds cool though

I have secured clearance for tomorrow......

I am not going to have time to do anything decent with travelling anywhere Ed I quite honestly didnt pick up on the replies (stupid i know beens as I made the original post :roll: ) so going to ride with the local road club thats out for a couple of hours in the morning :cry:

I need to sort the Alan out before taking for proper rides needs some fettling needs a less negative stem , the ergo levers so I can reach the levers on drops and a new tub on the rear (not that the gash in mine has altered at all)

No problem at all - what about scheduling a cross ride based loosely on HoNC sometime in May?

ededwards":35jwsyav said:
No problem at all - what about scheduling a cross ride based loosely on HoNC sometime in May?

Sound good to me, Its ace round here on the cross bike I will start working on a route once we have the HONC map, Sorry about tomorrow :cry:

Back