54cm Road bike

I have this, can post to Edinburgh, takes about 5 days.

x2ktjl.jpg

All pics here: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/1812174/ ... 3?h=10aa2d

A very nice 1990s Zullo, built with Oria tubing. Panto'd chainstays and Cinelli Zullo panto stem. The paintjob shows some marks of use, and is touched up in a couple of places, but it's a very attractive bike over all. Chrome is in good condition, only on the fork there's some small spots on the inside.

Equipped with Dura Ace 7400 group (except shifters, front mech, headset & hubs). The shifters are Dura Ace 7700, so this bike has 9 speed shifting. Wheels are rear Mavic and front Ambrosio, hubs Shimano 600. As new Rolls saddle.

well below your budget at 545 euros

was looking for a modern one. The bike is really beautiful! will see what the others have to offer and will get back to you if I want this. :)

i have a 2010 specialized allez with ultegra shifters, ultegra rear mech, ultegra chainset, tiagra calipers, carbon bars, stem, seatpost, mavic aksium wheels, conti gatorskins, san marco ponza saddle, any good to you? £600 posted

Attachments

• IMG_0322 (800x598).jpg
    IMG_0322 (800x598).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 676
looks good! i take it that it comes with the pedals? unfortunately I have to wait till end of the month, as I lent the funds for my bike to my brother due to some financial difficulty....

yes it comes with the pedals, and yes from center of the bb to center of the seat clamp bolt its 54 cm

It's a bowed top tube and I've just measured it again and its 54 from bb to seat clamp I'm 5.10 and it fits me perfectly my brother in law is 6.1 and his 58cm cm trek which looks the same side by side fits him fine but he says mine feels to short reach for him and his has an extra 2 cm in top tube lenght

Back