South East meet - Kent/Surrey/Suffolk - Prob August

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Thinking of a Sat or Sunday in August probably weekend of 5th/6th or 19th/20th , maybe South Downs but venue suggestions welcome as I am moving and will be newish to the area ..

Just trying to gauge level of interest, anyone keen ??

I am in north Kent , so will be there .
I am away from 20th till 29 th of august .

South East

Bedgebury Pinetum's good - lots of nice single track, ideal for retro bikes !

http://www.bedgeburypinetum.org.uk/

It's on the A21 so easy to get to from the coast and the M25. Parking's £5 per vehicle and there's a bike shop, cafe, bike wash, showers etc...

Terry...

I saw this place as well , and I want to go to try it one week end . looks very good .

Just looked at the map of where it is and it's not that far from where I'm moving to, what a result ..

Well I reckon we have a venue, just need a date now ... we'll scrap the weekend of 20th since cchris2lou is on hols ..

Votes for:
Saturday - August 5th
Sunday - August 6th

I can do either but would prefer Sunday, and what time suits. early/mid morning ???

Sunday would be fine with me . mid morning would be best to give people time to travel . I am about one hour away time I get lost .

If we meet at 10 , time to look at bikes and get a coffe .

Damn, wish I could come along.. Never been up around that area, be good to see some photos if anyone takes a camera?

Will be sure to take the camera and post the pics of the ride.

Chris (I assume that is your name)

10 am in the car park sounds good to me ... (sounds a bit Stan Collymore that )

Will clearly liase nearer the time to see who else wants to join us and confirm that the wife hasn't got me invited to a christening or something dreadful like that ...

James F (aka Hilts)

Yes Christophe is the name .

A few of us are from bromley and surrouding arreas , so should be good .

I might go there before , but will post here first .

Back