Looking for a steel frame

gump":1c23kdv1 said:
ok, here comes the Yeti ASR recommendation then if we are going FS ;)

yup, or an older santa cruz superlight/ orange5 if you're on a tigher budget

slightly OT, coming to the yetitribe andy?

No, I don’t need another FS. Inside the xc, some frames fits me better than others and I feel better riding down a GF hard tail than riding a decathlon for example or an specialized. BUT DOING XC, not doing downhill or freeride ;)

I have problems for example with my scandium hard tail frame. It´s a 16,5" and is very very short. Go well climbing but very bad down. On the trail you will find anything.

i like voodoos a LOT and have my eye on a 29 er Dambala or maybe a Wanga .....

Joe Murray designed and the feel of steel ,what more could you want .

I've got a virtually new 18" Voodoo Wanga in red that I bought a couple of weeks ago, my plans have changed though so the Wanga will be going :? if anyone is interested :?:

Its this one :)

voodoo.jpg

is that that the Red or Ginger Orange ???

Whats the condition like and what price are you looking for pricewise ??

Some more pictures would be appreciated ...

Steel frames

You might want to consider a Breezer from the 1990's-beautiful steel frames that climb and descend very well-there was also a full suspension Breezer called the Twister from that era.

I've no idea of the colour sorry :? to be honest I haven't even looked at it yet :D

I'll get it out of the box tomorrow and take some pics but from what I've seen its pretty much as new ( its only been ridden once ) :)

I'm not going to let it go for less than £150 though :) I'll build it up singlespeed if it doesn't go for that :)

Back