*SORTED* -Tiny wee bike WANTED please 12.5" - 14"

jonnymcenroe

Beating Jimmy Connors
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Can someone sell us a wee non disc rideable frame/bike for my not tall GF... preferably stealthy looking or a muddyfox :LOL: WHY?

Could potentially pick-up Borders/Carlilse/Yorkshire Dales, Skipton/Burnley/Blackpool Lacanshire way...... ?

I would be able to get you new Gt Zaskar extra small frames. They are silver and without transfers. Shipping is going to be an obstacte as it is from Denmark. I would say that shipping would be £40-45 35 and the frames are £90...et.me know if this could be interesting.

Thanks for the offer - Bit too much for us sadly :/

Anyone else want to sell me a wee kona or a marin or a gt or anything around the 30-40 quid or less mark?!

can't help with the supply

but you can get an early 2000's kona frame (usually a 'dirt jump') on ebay for 30-50 (i've bought two for my lads).

fit a 60-80 fork and you get a cheap reasonably able MTB.

look for stuff, scrap, roast, cowan's - i got a 2002 Scrap special edition for £30 locally and it's actualy got the same geo as the 02 MTB range rather than a jump bike.

my middle son's "stuff" is a 15" which 'zocchi mx comps (80 i think) and a stub stem and that's a blast to ride and perfectly ok on road and track too.

good hunting
And

Good shout, noticed a few last night - I was up 'til 3am looking for frames on e-bay and gumtree :/

I have nearly everything here - Just need a frame.

However if someone was to offer a full bike i'd consider it.

:eek:

not sure from the angle - the xs (13" ish) s and m (15.5") are pretty close size wise

the top tube and seat stays run straight on the xs and s and slightly 'cranked' on the others. if it's a stuff its aournd about 10 years old i think because they stopped being outward bound (OB) around then.

i'd say that frame was pretty much idientical to my lad's scrap (size and age) - his is a small 15" and he's under 5'.

Right, making a loss here, but I've got a really nice 1989/90 Kona Lava Dome in white. 14" frame, cracking condition for age.
I'm in Chorley and you can have it for £50 collected (I paid £65 for it about a month ago but I've had a change of plan)

Back