special british 23"+ road frame / hetchins, jack taylor

i know! i've owned 2!

am interested in anything british and unusual in design or of high quality, i have southern and welsh roots but lived in harrogate for 25 years so partial to local builders but am open to ideas!

I'm Welsh, lived in the south virtually all my life and a great-grandfather lived in Harrogate for a few years....so kind of snap....especially as i am looking for something of a similar ilk....with in my case litle or no response.....hope you are doing better.....my needs being smaller than yours!.....I've had two Roberts frames as well.....spooky!

sawston_vulcan":1w64ry77 said:
I'm Welsh, lived in the south virtually all my life and a great-grandfather lived in Harrogate for a few years....so kind of snap....especially as i am looking for something of a similar ilk....with in my case litle or no response.....hope you are doing better.....my needs being smaller than yours!.....I've had two Roberts frames as well.....spooky!

that is! I'm welsh, parents from London and live up here most of my life... mental... do you of any welsh builders?

Sadly not....Just a job...my life is like a Bruce Springsteen song a the moment!

At least we can smile at the 6 Nations and the Grand-Slam.

Framesets.

tilover":3r6fxi0r said:
good question!so...ellis Briggs, woodrup, pennine, ephgrave, fothergill, old bj (jrj), Roberts, anything to do with the Taylor's etc etc...currently have an '82 king of Mercia but a chap in Spain wants to buy it so have to find a replacement!

Have a very nice, very rare fillet brazed (Jim) Soens, 22.5" seat tube, 22.5" top tube, it is very early (1946), but rear end is 120mm.

Bike came to me from the original owner, have copy of invoice. If you know your Merseyside bikes you'll know a Soen's is special.

It needs a repaint but I have a set of transfers (super hard to get).

£100.00 plus postage or collect and have tea and cakes chez moi.

Roadking.

thanks! soens are very special yes but alas 23" is as small as i'd like to go am afraid - bargain for someone though...

tilover":2e7i8uve said:
thanks! soens are very special yes but alas 23" is as small as i'd like to go am afraid - bargain for someone though...

No worries.

Trying to help.

Rk.

Latest posts

Back