Lewis1641's Feedback

i sold a frame to dave , he paid instantly and let me know when it arrived :cool: top guy and i'd deal with him again no problem ;)

cheers again :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Always a pleasure to deal with Dave.
Forks are getting picked up by courier on Tuesday so should be with you a couple of days later.
Cheers,
J

Dave got a wheel from beavis (I split the bike for him) and was a pleasure to deal with. As always, a recommended and trusted retrobiker.

Bought a set of suspension forks from lewis1641.
Faults:
1 pre-load adjuster spins endlessly when turned anti-clockwise.
Rebound is almost non-existent. The forks seem to be near the bottom of their travel when the forks are at rest. They are in a state of near total sag. I can pull them up by well over an inch by hand. I suspect the elastomers have crumbled.
Fairplay to lewis1641 for offering a refund, but I'd prefer not to have the hassle or have my time wasted further by having to package/return them.

i have offered a full refund on the return of the forks or a partial refund to source some spares. i also asked un91 how he wanted to play things but his opinion is that the transaction is complete, despite my further attempts to resolve the situation.

Back