WTD: road frame not necessarily retro

cows_in_cars

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Looking for a slight upgrade to current road frame and fork, ideally a Cannondale Caad but all things considered- be that steel, alloy or carbon.
Must have top tube of 57-58cm(ish) long (effective) other than that pretty open to all offers, not looking to spend more than £350, less the better!

Would consider a full bike at the right price but prefer frame and forks.

Thank you

I have my much beloved 90s Bianchi frame & forks in classic Celeste green with a blue metallic overlay that stretches me a little too much but it is a fair trade for the admiring glances I get. It measures 58cm c-c along the toptube and 59cm c-c on the seat tube.

Let me know what you think...

DSC_9917-1.JPG

Unused/NOS Columbus Thron tubed Peugeot in black
57.5cm c-c top tube
56.5cm c-c seat tube
PM with an email for detailed photos

Thank you both, really looking for something a little bit more race-y and think the bianchi although lovely is not quite what I am looking for.

Thinking that maybe I am not looking for anything retro at all in real retro terms.

Thank you though.

I bought this frame:
1Cjmk.jpg

Direct from China well under your budget & I love it!

This frame has been previously badged up by a couple of brands and retailed well over your budget.

If you want any more info on my experience buying direct from China, let me know.

How about a black Principia RS6 Pro though slightly smaller than you want at 56cm top tube, she's an out and out pocket rocket. Comes with Sintema full carbon forks, Chris King aheadset.
I'm 5ft 11, 32.5" inside leg to give you an indication of fit, certainly it does give you a race-y position ;)

RATS! I had a principa a few years ago and it was lovely, stupidly sold it for a cross frame, that I didn't like! Boo.
But double boo, 56 is too small, I had a road bike with a 56cm top tube and it just felt a wee bit small.

That would have been perfect.

Thank you anyway

And although the china frame look great value really trying to avoid buying products made in china as much as possible. Nothing against Chinese people (just to make that clear) but their working conditions are upsettingly appalling.

Back