126mm rear freewheel hub

spuri0us

Retro Newbie
Looking for a 126mm 36-40h rear hub. Something that would be suitable for touring, but I'm not that picky.

I've a 1987 Maillard 36 hole small flange rear hub which I've just stripped, cleaned and regreased so it's pretty smooth. It's spaced for 5 speed but has long solid axle so would take a few extra millimetres of spacers (bike it came on had no hanger, hence longer axle to accommodate a claw-type mech hanger)

I think I have a shimano HG50 rear cassette hub, 36h. Not sure if it's 126 or 130, but it's probably 130. you can always take some washers out and cut the axle down a bit if you need to. let me know if it might be useful, and I'll dig it out and check

Andy

Dead Rats":33j0w4kc said:
I've a 1987 Maillard 36 hole small flange rear hub which I've just stripped, cleaned and regreased so it's pretty smooth. It's spaced for 5 speed but has long solid axle so would take a few extra millimetres of spacers (bike it came on had no hanger, hence longer axle to accommodate a claw-type mech hanger)

Sounds good.

Any pics? Asking price?

spuri0us":s31ddo8y said:
Dead Rats":s31ddo8y said:

Sounds good.

Any pics? Asking price?

Is postage any more expensive to you than Northern Ireland? Or are you actually in Northern Ireland? :oops: Would be happy with a tenner if postage is standard UK, maybe a couple more quid if not

pic here:

http://deadrats.co.uk/for-sale/wheels-t ... /dsc03333/

Dead Rats":1yjw2dzi said:
spuri0us":1yjw2dzi said:
Dead Rats":1yjw2dzi said:

Sounds good.

Any pics? Asking price?

Is postage any more expensive to you than Northern Ireland? Or are you actually in Northern Ireland? :oops: Would be happy with a tenner if postage is standard UK, maybe a couple more quid if not

pic here:

Nope I'm in the republic, the midlands. I think the EU small packets is about 4GBP for something less the 0.5kg which is about 2GBP more then UK postage, or what ever your happy with.

Inmish Ed":1yjw2dzi said:
I've a good 40h atom rear hub, screw on.

Pics? Price? Model?

spuri0us":2p5u119v said:
Dead Rats":2p5u119v said:
spuri0us":2p5u119v said:
Dead Rats":2p5u119v said:

Sounds good.

Any pics? Asking price?

pic here:

Nope I'm in the republic, the midlands. I think the EU small packets is about 4GBP for something less the 0.5kg which is about 2GBP more then UK postage, or what ever your happy with.

Inmish Ed":2p5u119v said:
I've a good 40h atom rear hub, screw on.

Pics? Price? Model?

Well I'm happy with £12.50GBP posted in that case, PM me if you're interested? :D

Latest posts

Back