1997 Kona Hahanna

Great build - nice to see a Kona getting a new lease of life. I might also put my hand up and say how chuffing uncomfy Flite saddles are. For such a coveted saddle, they don't have hurt - that said I think we probably have similar, and contrary, bottoms to the majority! :D

snowdonstumpy":586o3mie said:
Took this out again for the old commute, may stick a charge spoon on it. That Flite was not kind....

I was never a fan of the Flite, not to say it isn't a good saddle, it's just my ar$e isn't Flite shaped.

Nice buy, nice bike and another member of the secret "retrobiker's who dont actually like flites club".

...I didn't even like them BiTD; when my arse was a lot smaller and weighed a lot less!

Trouble is they look so good ;)

Those charge spoons are hard to beat, this now has a brown 'leatherette' one, and now this bike gets used more than my stumpy! (Which now also sports a very modern 'bling white' charge spoon).

Re: 1997 Kona Hahanna *updated*

It looks like this now!
Using it most days mow to commute to work.
The most fun workhorse I've had.

Attachments

• WP_000652.jpg
    WP_000652.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 713
coomber":4vyc9upi said:
What do you think of those bars?

I actually really like them . I use this on commutes along a bumpy old railway line, the are super comfy but I wouldn't have them on the war horse.... I recommend everybody to try a pair at least once.

Back