........The Hell of Horcum.... (Sunday 8th of April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Vern too much going on over the Easter weekend with work and family.

See you at Hayfield soon :D

chrisv40":2ml1wys5 said:
Sorry Vern too much going on over the Easter weekend with work and family.

See you at Hayfield soon :D

No worries Chris

See you at Hayfield

Roll call of riders

Dicoverybmw

Gil

kaya

Marctwotone

Matthews

Paininthe

Slmracing

Maybes

Kenaltobelli

There will be a few locals I think as well but could everyone confirm that there attending please.

I will have a drive over to Horcum just to make the final inspection on Saturday (due to snow)
but the information I have so far is the snow isn't too bad and should be ok by Sunday.

Please bring adequate clothing for the ride and a change of clothes for your journey home.

cheers kaya

still in. gonna bring some snacks too incase food places are shut.

anywhere in particular in mind for lunch v?

i think i can speak for slmracing for attendance :wink

cheers.

kenaltobelli":nmrulca3 said:
still hope to make this;depending on weather;
the snows gone off hills near here so cant see that being a problem

the weather looks not too bad, overcast but mild. possible drizzle here and there. i was on the road between grassinton and ripon on wednesday. 2" of snow and ice made me rather nervous*, white stuff all but gone now :roll:

*bricking it.

marc two tone":lmhlg4hn said:
kenaltobelli":lmhlg4hn said:
still hope to make this;depending on weather;
the snows gone off hills near here so cant see that being a problem

the weather looks not too bad, overcast but mild. possible drizzle here and there. i was on the road between grassinton and ripon on wednesday. 2" of snow and ice made me rather nervous*, white stuff all but gone now :roll:

*bricking it.

We,ve had about 2 foot on the moors up this end, so have been checking with Gil who is local ish to Horcum on the condition there, so far all looks well and the roads are clear.

Lunch will be at the station café unless its closed... then its off to the pub ;)

I'm a definate especially as we had set up at campsite last night only to realise i'd left clippy shoes at home , quick trip back to Leeds last night and all is well. Been out today above Helmsley and most of snow gone, might go up Rosedale tom and see what happens.
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back