Torridon, 28th/29th April 2012

The Ken":198riddr said:
Fine by me either way, I'm happy to drive too if need be. could also do an A9 meet point if we want to really be efficient but 5 might be uncomfortable. I have that friday off already so can leave any time.

1 question though, is Lanarkshire east coast? How is Kaiser and Gazz getting there.

Nah, not east. always considered myself to west, I'm 10miles south east of glasgow..

regardless, this drive involves going via perth, the A82 would be too long and slow albeit scenic. with perth in mind, via stirling is my direct route, however M8/M90 via forth road bridge makes little difference in terms of distance/time.

The Ken":d1projux said:
Fine by me either way, I'm happy to drive too if need be. could also do an A9 meet point if we want to really be efficient but 5 might be uncomfortable. I have that friday off already so can leave any time.

TK Im 99.9% sure Im off that friday too :)

Buuump! So with Rado unable to go anyone else wanting a berth? Going to be a classic!

gmac, I reckon between me you and gazz we could squeeze into something. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be leaving though.

kaiser":2ylb1bmp said:
Buuump! So with Rado unable to go anyone else wanting a berth? Going to be a classic!

gmac, I reckon between me you and gazz we could squeeze into something. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be leaving though.

if there's an opportunity of a share, it certainly makes the cost of the journey more practical :)

as mentioned earlier, was committed to drive so happy to drive, can accommodate early or late departures, also little difference to me via Stirling or forth road bridge.

Looks like transport is coming together:

Westies - gmac, K, Gazz
Easties - TK, Rob, Velo, Me

TK, Rob - does it make sense to try and cram ourselves into one car? The 4 of us won't fit in the Ka, but we might all fit in either the Touran or Audi, and it lowers petrol costs for the lot of us. Wotcha reckon?

That's my plan ZZ 4 easy in the touran, don't mind Rob driving either if we all fit (might be faster) can park at mine or park somewhere nice in Perth if preferred.

Back