WTD: Filing cabinet / small safe

Internet forums for beginners, lesson 3.

If you discover a thread on page 72 of a forum, there is a good chance it is outdated. Check the date before you respond as your response will raise the profile of that thread to the front page, resulting in other witless wonders following your lead by responding to a thread so old that Queen Victoria is likely to have considered trolling it.

There are of course exceptions to every rule. However I am assuming that because we have not yet heard of a catastrophic build up of data land sliding and taking out Retrobike HQ that the storage solution has been sorted in the months and years since Johns fabled quest for a filing cabinet started all those years ago.

Well I was asking because I'm interested myself, and I thought I could get it to John if I didn't want it. So ner. Though admittedly I could have spotted how old it was earlier up the page, but I can't be doing with checking all the posts in a thread every time I post, can I?

Internet forums for Jerky and Misteroo, lesson 1:

Don't be 'tards.

;)

djoptix":32r3zrzh said:
Well I was asking because I'm interested myself, and I thought I could get it to John if I didn't want it. So ner. Though admittedly I could have spotted how old it was earlier up the page, but I can't be doing with checking all the posts in a thread every time I post, can I?

Internet forums for Jerky and Misteroo, lesson 1:

Don't be 'tards.

;)

Er.... Ithink you'll find I posted something too!!! Same as you you..not checking the date.......bloomin cheek!!!

:cool:

:roll:

And there was me thinking I could be useful. I don't habitually look at the dates on threads; maybe I should I suppose. Mind you as a beginner to internet forum participation I suppose I also ought to cut down on the number of inane turboposts as well :twisted:

djoptix - It's at the back of my shed so I'm not 100% sure on its full condition; it was perfectly serviceable last time I looked, just a bit dishevelled. I'd have to look this weekend.

i have a safe thats bolted to my floor if you want it. its a digital combination type about the same size as a box file but taller. karma to you if you want to collect.

Back