Three Tribes "Mass Trespass" ~ Peaks ~ 21/04/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stick my name down for this one, just need to dust off the bike.

Edit: looks like I'm booked up that weekend I'm afraid.

Think il probably put in an appearance for this one, just struggling to get an operational bike at the moment, sure il be able to cobble something together though!!!
Darren.

Is it a retro bike only event? Or can I bring the modern? I've hardly ridden it recently and its perfect for this route....

Rob Atkin":3ndypv93 said:
Is it a retro bike only event? Or can I bring the modern? I've hardly ridden it recently and its perfect for this route....

As it's you that's asking. No.

drystonepaul":1q42puu9 said:
Rob Atkin":1q42puu9 said:

As it's you that's asking. No.

:-(

Trying also to reduce risk of injuring myself ahead of huge USA trip which is costing many ££££'s.

But the whole point of Retro rides is to ride them on retrobikes. I suggest you get yourself a comfy late 90's 60mm frontsus bike built up quickly ;)

You just don't ride down the tracks as fast, it's part of the challenge and kind of the point of the whole thing. Stick some modern sympathetic tat on and old frame and cheat a bit, just keep the important bits retro ;-)

Saying that, I don't think I can make it to this :( Cannot get there and it's a long way to ride the bike and the trains to expensive and too much of a hassle from here..

Rob Atkin":140ad1h6 said:
:-(

Trying also to reduce risk of injuring myself ahead of huge USA trip which is costing many ££££'s.

Just slow down and ride at a gentlemanly pace. You'll be amongst gentlemen so it won't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back