My Cube Hanzz Freeride Bike

DHB

Retro Guru
Just thought i'd put up a pic of my Cube Hanzz! To Me from Me!! :LOL:

SAM_0241.jpg

BertR00t":6jhmb85l said:
Looks like it would take some hammer, you done much on it yet?

Yeah rode a few local trails on it, done a few downhill runs at Hamsterley Forest and went up to Glentress a couple of times, took everything in its stride, plenty of travel to play with!! :cool:

I have the Fritzz and love it, that looks stunning and i can imagine how that rides big stuff, cos the Fritzz does a great job.

graham1975":3r7v35ma said:
I have the Fritzz and love it, that looks stunning and i can imagine how that rides big stuff, cos the Fritzz does a great job.

Cheers, yeah i rode a Fritzz and decided i wanted a little more travel and a more robust/stonger frame for more freeride / light downhill duites with a little pedalling ability thrown in! :cool:

Minty Sauce":3r7v35ma said:
Looks like that could handle anything you throw it at..... :cool:

Cheers! Yeah it does, effortless really when youre flying downhill!! Other than riding a world cup downhill track does everything exactly the same as a DH rig!!

DHB i bet it does, i have used my Fritzz for some serious downhill action in the past and its great, the reason i went for the Fritzz over anything else with more weight and travel, is the Fritzz will pedal up any hill, after a decent.
I suppose if you don't need to pedal anywere, or very little you went for the right bike.I need alot of both with living in Calderdale.

graham1975":19ttcn45 said:
DHB i bet it does, i have used my Fritzz for some serious downhill action in the past and its great, the reason i went for the Fritzz over anything else with more weight and travel, is the Fritzz will pedal up any hill, after a decent.
I suppose if you don't need to pedal anywere, or very little you went for the right bike.I need alot of both with living in Calderdale.

I dont mind pedalling it but since ive changed to a single chain ring up front, its not the best on the legs up the climbs :LOL: Although i did do 9 miles on it the other day as my other bike isnt finished yet!! ;)

DHB":2112dehc said:
graham1975":2112dehc said:

I dont mind pedalling it but since ive changed to a single chain ring up front, its not the best on the legs up the climbs :LOL: Although i did do 9 miles on it the other day as my other bike isnt finished yet!! ;)

Yeh iv gone 1 X 9 on mine too, using an 11 - 34 on the rear and a 34 on the front, a 36 just a bit too much for the hills.

Just bought a 34t ring for the front for that very reason.

Maybe going to change the tyres in the summer for something a little lighter too. We'll see how it goes though!! ;)

Back