1993 Explosif updated

Thats wonderful - what a great job you've done! You certainly can't tell from those pics its had a partial spray.

My brother (peterpoddy on here) has had his exact same frameset refinshed at Argos, but the paint was worse than yours. Nice to keep it as original as possible if you can... :D

Rob Atkin":m7ocsros said:
Thats wonderful - what a great job you've done! You certainly can't tell from those pics its had a partial spray.

My brother (peterpoddy on here) has had his exact same frameset refinshed at Argos, but the paint was worse than yours. Nice to keep it as original as possible if you can... :D

Thank you...yes I have been following your brothers thread about his resto
I agree his paint was worse than mine.

That is lovely, and kudos for the paint work too, very nice rescue.

I would be tempted to put some protection on the rear brake cable where it passes through the dog collar before it saws it in half though.

ere-tis":14hsywtq said:
That is lovely, and kudos for the paint work too, very nice rescue.

I would be tempted to put some protection on the rear brake cable where it passes through the dog collar before it saws it in half though.

I did think that some kind of rubber or plasticthingy would be important. I'll see what I can find. Thanks

Jakob":3g5xjepv said:
I did think that some kind of rubber or plasticthingy would be important. I'll see what I can find. Thanks

I cable up my Lava Dome with Jagwire outers.
I removed the outer black plastic and peeled away the wire and used some of the plastic tube from the centre that the cable runs through.

Back