Vitus 979 Duralinox - UPDATED PHOTOS

yes, may be up for that. I've not done that circuit before....always tended to stick to the flat ones.

RooKilo":1tdag10l said:
markyp":1tdag10l said:
Is that a 45RC shirt? Are you going to bring the vitus on a sunday club run?

That's correct, I'm a member of the 45 - I take it you are? I can't get out on the club runs at the moment due to my Wife's working hours but it will make an appearance. It's stripped at the moment as I'm waiting for some parts, should be done within a fortnight.

Are you doing the Whiston hilly in March?

markyp":3la7d3jj said:
yes, may be up for that. I've not done that circuit before....always tended to stick to the flat ones.

It's an ok course, straight up the hill at the start is a killer!

I've received the 105 parts I'm after for the Vitus, it should be built up by next weekend :)

Hi Guys, I've finally finished it after slowly gathering parts. Even though it doesn't look too different from when I first got it I've stripped it completely and rebuilt it with some changes along the way, namely the calipers, chainset, bb, saddle and added wheels (it came with none fitted). I really like the old Shimano 105 stuff which is why it's on here, the shifting is sweeeeet! The wheels have been languishing in my loft for years, they've been cleaned, re-greased and trued (funny how they went out of true in the loft!). I'm really pleased with how it's turned out, I hope you like it too :D

Back