• Nick's Daccordi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flipster's Swinnerton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cinelli Supercorsa

Hi,

Can you add my Cinelli SC please, I did add it earlier this month but it was moved to readers bikes under it's own thread. Thanks very much.

Regards,

Toby

Attachments

• SC1.JPG
    SC1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 3,423
  • SC2.JPG
    SC2.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 3,423
Trying to figure out what is retro about the cannondale. V pretty, but not retro enough in my mind.

Love the Vitus which is trying really hard to look ahead of its time. Gets my vote

Re: Cinelli Supercorsa

toby1974":1i1f7noc said:
Hi,

Can you add my Cinelli SC please, I did add it earlier this month but it was moved to readers bikes under it's own thread. Thanks very much.

Regards,

Toby

If I were you I would enter it next month, as this month most people gave their vote already.

You posted your bike in 'Retro classic road' section, not in rBOTM entry thread. Post it there upcoming month.

I would like to congratulate Kevin on his win this month. I am especially pleased that so many people even considered such a bike after past, fully period correct, cambio corsa and cambio Paris Roubaix bikes were met with little if any interest. I think that this is as much a testament to Kevin himself, for daring to use such a bike on a regular basis, as it is to the bike. Good on you mate!!!

I think that lack of interest in the only bikes with brifters is also worthy of mention. As Timgouldisgod wrote, I too had some difficulty understanding why the Cannondale was entered; I would love to own such a bike, but simply can't see how it might be a "retrobike".

Good also to see Toby's Cinelli as the first entry for the April RBotM.

Wow!!! Thanks folks!!! I'm honoured! I'd like to thank the other entries (there's a few I'd really love to own/ride), the voters, retrobike, the sponsors and, of course, my girlfriend for turning a blind eye when large boxes arrive from overseas.

I reckon it's a pretty special bike, even with its imperfections (non period-correctness and whatnot). And I'm glad a bunch of you like it, too.

An Aussie winning rBOTM? What's next? The Ashes, perhaps.... :D

Can i just say, a big well done to Kevin. Totally agree with the outcome. Also tahnks for those who voted for my bike, makes it all worthwhile. The Vitus did'nt stand a chance though. Looks like i'm going to have to raid the parts bin and rebuild another bike to enter again in the future........no doubt the competition will be as strong as ever.

Kevinwulf":3gggsnc1 said:
What's next? The Ashes, perhaps.... :D

How about a team pursuit final.......................... :twisted:

Sorry, couldn't resist it :roll:

Whatever, congratulations on your win, lovely machine.

Back