Frames for sale: Carltons, Rotrax, CB, Baines Gate ...

davercc

Dirt Disciple
I have a few (more) frames for sale, and rather than using Flikr for photos I've amused myself by setting up a 'Weebly' website. I don't think this is breaking any rules - there are no auctions, only 'buy-it-now' prices.

I'm not a trader or dealer and this web-site is not known outside 'RetroBike' users! Anyhow see ... www.anyoldiron.weebly.com

P.S. If you want to buy can you please respond via the web-site and not here. I'll give priority to contacts I receive via the site.

More frames and odds & sods

The Wilson went, but there's some other frames I've added. No more track frames though. :(

Have a browse of the site and contact me here, or through the site if there's anything of interest.

http://anyoldiron.weebly.com/

If you go to the 'Frames for Sale' page and hover over each picture you should get an overview - size and price. When you click on picture it should give more details or more pictures.

PM me if you're interested in any one in particular, or want more info and I'll try and help.

Oh yeah, I was being stupid!

Thanks, wanted to see how much you wanted for the Flying Gate - should've known it'd be well out of my price range!

That Denton / Mercian frame is a real curates egg.....is the fastback / seat stays really joined together so far down or is it just a shaed load of paint?

Smack in the middle of my era :D

Shaun

Back