Three Tribes "Mass Trespass" ~ Peaks ~ 21/04/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what time home-time is likely to be? I've been invited to the Lake District with friends that weekend, so I may be able to get up there from Manchester after the ride but could do with having a time idea so I could see if it is feasible.

Rich Aitch":3kg9qbxm said:
Do we know what time home-time is likely to be? I've been invited to the Lake District with friends that weekend, so I may be able to get up there from Manchester after the ride but could do with having a time idea so I could see if it is feasible.

I would think we should be back at Hayfield no later than 4pm,
but can't guarantee it as you know.

cheers kaya

Would a full rigid shake me to bits on this route? Fancy riding my new Karakoram, partly because it has a 30 tooth on the rear :LOL:

chrisv40":wpp5yy0t said:
Would a full rigid shake me to bits on this route? Fancy riding my new Karakoram, partly because it has a 30 tooth on the rear :LOL:

I hope not as thats what I'm riding :cool:

chrisv40":27jeozus said:

To be honest even riding a big travel modern is not going to stop you getting shaken to bits.
I rode the Peaks for many years with no suspension and you just adjust your speed to suit really.

ride

chrisv40":1q3l270v said:

i will be rigid with purple canti.s :oops: , and dont forget chris you owe me some cake :D

Re: ride

matthew71":b6g2aavx said:
chrisv40":b6g2aavx said:

i will be rigid with purple canti.s :oops: , and dont forget chris you owe me some cake :D

Indeed I do owe you some cake, what sort would you like ;)

Re: ride

chrisv40":146519bw said:
matthew71":146519bw said:
chrisv40":146519bw said:

Indeed I do owe you some cake, what sort would you like ;)

Big and chocolate are words springing to mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back