Bristol - Ashton Court and Leigh woods, Sunday April 1st

rupeww":dyo3mybl said:
Yes but you missed toby's epic overthandlebars job. Got blood on my bike but its ok, hes ok too but he had to have a lie down cos he was gonna pass out I think!

Jeez I feel humbled now! Glad he's ok though.

Tc

Thanks for organising it GM.

Sorry I was on a modern bike, but sold one Overbury and the other is in France.

Nice ride. Good company...............

It was a pleasure, your bike was modern but being rigid and fixed earns you retro kudos !

See you at the Jumble next weekend

rupeww":1n5qm5op said:
. Got blood on my bike

Never mind the rider, you need to watch that stuff as it can do terrible things to aluminium......... glad the rider was OK really :twisted:

GM, mine was the Zaskar :cool:

Oh, and looking at the photo, I'm the only one NOT wearing shorts.... it's an age thing you know :oops:

Gravy Monster":bz49r1sc said:
Not sure why I missed that out, I couldn't have forgotten that , I is a lovely time stamp with all the original parts on :cool:

Thanks.

Like I said earlier, I did not even know I was a RetroBiker until I found this site. I just thought I was an old geezer with a couple of bikes.

Thanks for a good day James and for letting me follow you to graphics shack I'd have been lost otherwise.
Nice to meet everyone. Got 3 photos, Its hard to stop and take photos when you're at the back! :LOL:

ap1020.jpg

ap1019.jpg

ap1021.jpg

Couldn't make today and won't bore you with how sh1tting miserable it was. My Camelbak still has the bag of bits I was going to use for repairs.
Sorry to let you down lads. I'll try to make it next time.

Back