Forest of Dean ride "New Fancy View" 1st April

daj":2ol6e9vz said:
CAS":2ol6e9vz said:
Have a good time chaps - think of me deeply engrossed in my essay for university!

However Tiny Ti has been spruced up by the LBS at vast expense and waiting to get away next week.. first cycling for months ....yay!

About time young lady its been AGES!!! :D

You're telling me Dave - life's very busy right now - I look enviously at passing cyclists as I queue up on the way to work with all my advisory teacher clobber in the back! How's your new job anyway?

daj":3pe7vpff said:
mass199":3pe7vpff said:
Have a great day!!

Looks like I might have to bail on the Honc.

Got no energy and feeling pretty poorly at the moment.

This is bad new Mark :cry: not good at all I hope things start to get better soon matey.

Not wishing to sound like I am kicking while down but Mark Sinnett is looking for a HONC entry if you cant make it but hopefully you will.

Sold it to him already after reading his post on the honc thread ;)

@CAS -new job is ace!! Love it :cool:

@Mark - real shame hope you get on the mend soon

That was truly ace, hats off to James for really putting together a top route in the forest without another rider to be seen or trail centre sign :cool:

Brilliant really had a top day

Glad you liked the route , been working on it for a few weeks.
Great day , weather fantastic , good to see three retro offs over the bars and our suprise guests making a total of 11 riders !
Nice relaxing pint in the sunshine post ride was great

Have a confession though chaps - when I got home , I went back out on the Clockwork for a couple of hours :oops:

Top ride , looking forward to the Honc in a few weeks

Great ride - really well thought out by James, didn't see other riders 'till we reached the pub (very nice pub is was too!).

All topped off with sunshine :cool:

Not much Retro action though - orange prestige, fisher, guest kona and these bad boys:

dsc0207bl.jpg

:cool:

Back