Discount for cottaging near Mr P....

It is actually too small for my family and for my annual local group ride but it has made me look at an area I hadn't considered before (ok, had never heard of/didn't know existed). I am determined to drag the family to the west coast this year, and yes the rain is a worry but it is too pretty not to.

Hi all,

My name is Clint and I run this cottage. Thank you for the kind words, it really is a beautiful place in a fantastic location.

I thought I'd just clarify up a few comments. The image on the homepage has definitely not been photoshopped. It was taken last October with a wide angle lens during a day where we were blessed with all 4 seasons almost simultaneously. The skies really do look like that up there! The light is amazing during the days and the night skies just have to be seen to be believed.

Also the nearest supermarket is in Oban which is about 1/2 hour drive away although there is a small village shop a 5 minute walk away which serves the whole island so it stocks just abut everything you can think of.
The cottage often has 4 guests staying, 2 sleeping in the bedroom, and 2 in the living room on the sofa bed/zbed (depending on how friendly they are)

A keen cyclist myself (road and mountain bikes) I can vouch for the cycling in the area. Although Seil itself is not renowned for it's cycling and is not that challenging, within 10-20 miles in any direction are the most fabulous glens and mountain roads that you could wish for.

The discount offer still stands for any member of this forum for the rest of the season, also if you are looking for a last minute offer we have some great deals for April to kick start the season off.

Thanks again for your comments this is a great forum!

Kind Regards

Clint

sorry just realised that the image you were referring to is the one we call frosty cottage not the one on the homepage, but rest assured that this one does not have a photoshopped sky added either - promise :)

Latest posts

Back