Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

I've made a major change to my Traverse recently and fitted some Mag21's.
I love riding this bike but the (very) rigid forks were putting me off taking it out on some of the rougher routes. The Mags and the wide modern tyres have transformed it and it will be ridden a lot more this year.
I will be keeping the original forks in case I ever want it back to standard.

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

chrisv40":dnur74ox said:
I've made a major change to my Traverse recently and fitted some Mag21's.
I love riding this bike but the (very) rigid forks were putting me off taking it out on some of the rougher routes. The Mags and the wide modern tyres have transformed it and it will be ridden a lot more this year.
I will be keeping the original forks in case I ever want it back to standard.

One of my fave colours :cool:

I find that i limit my rigid bikes to easy going stuff.. Can't wait to test the kili out on some fast single track.

Looks great Chris. I happen to know that Spencer13 has just come into ownership of the Traverse Elite version of this frame which was the hardtail option. Would've had Tange forks with all of an inch of travel.

Those Mag21s should be great on yours though.

drystonepaul":140y6fky said:
Looks great Chris. I happen to know that Spencer13 has just come into ownership of the Traverse Elite version of this frame which was the hardtail option. Would've had Tange forks with all of an inch of travel.

Those Mag21s should be great on yours though.

Cheers Paul, looking forward to trying them, Ben (Fluffychicken) very kindly gave them a service with fresh oil more suited to my weight so they should be perfect.

Back