5 speed block and chain :)

Midlife

Retro Wizard
Just after something interesting for my 1975 Falcon San-remo..

Originally I ran a Regina ORO with a gold / black chain :)

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oh god if it weren't so expensive for that chain i'd hit the BIN button and the chain would go on my Raleigh Panasonic. :shock:

omg, the prices! Can't you just get a SRAM, drill out the links yourself and do a rattle can job on it with gold paint? ;)

I think I have two Regina freewheels in the cave plus two removal tools together with a chain or two, [bit dark at the mo to look].

You could have them for karma but postage would be expensive from Spain, [likely to be about £25]. :(

If you can wait 'till mid May I can bring them over to the UK and post them from there. :)

Let me know if you are interested and I'll dig them out.

Thanks Shedobits and Dead rats :)

25 quid is OK with me if they are nice and tarty :) let me know what's in the cave LOL

I was looking for something a bit more close ratio Mr Rats but thanks for the post. I'll be running a 1st gen rear mech and I'll have to limit what the springs can do unless I can find a new one :)

Cheers

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Just had a good look at these, there is a five speed 14 - 21 Regina Extra and a 6 speed 13 - 20 Regina Extra. They're both covered in old [thick] chain oil and make that great clicking noise.

The 6 speed has a missing indent which could make removal tricky.

I've had them about 8 or 9 years but never fitted them so can't say if they are A1. They came with a Campag Record groupset and four wheels and they were all perfect.

The chains I have in mind are KMC 5, 6 and 7 speed compatable and have done low dry miles by me, no joining links though.

Up to 2Kgs it will cost 24e to post to UK mainland, heavier than that 30e.

Let me know what you want to do.

Back