Forest of Dean ride "New Fancy View" 1st April

Can someone bring a small compact camera Sunday ?

Just done part of the route tonight , very sweet - the muddy sections are dry , the down hill sections fast and the technical bits somewhat more enjoyable , going to call this route the "Boar" :cool:

hi men....please accept my apologies.....despite a week of pain killer abuse and utter denial, i am still struggling to walk on my right knee.....i will be right beside you all in spirit!..... :D

feetabix":3bjfgqdq said:
hi men....please accept my apologies.....despite a week of pain killer abuse and utter denial, i am still struggling to walk on my right knee.....i will be right beside you all in spirit!..... :D

Aaaahhh Darren :cry:

i really am gutted boys....ive been looking forward to it for weeks....the thought of twisting my right foot out of a spud makes me grimmace though!.... :x

feetabix":35hnzgm8 said:
i really am gutted boys....ive been looking forward to it for weeks....the thought of twisting my right foot out of a spud makes me grimmace though!.... :x

I can bring some flats ;)

Have a good time chaps - think of me deeply engrossed in my essay for university!

However Tiny Ti has been spruced up by the LBS at vast expense and waiting to get away next week.. first cycling for months ....yay!

CAS":33a1yzi7 said:
Have a good time chaps - think of me deeply engrossed in my essay for university!

However Tiny Ti has been spruced up by the LBS at vast expense and waiting to get away next week.. first cycling for months ....yay!

About time young lady its been AGES!!! :D

Have a great day!!

Looks like I might have to bail on the Honc.

Got no energy and feeling pretty poorly at the moment.

mass199":16gljbno said:
Have a great day!!

Looks like I might have to bail on the Honc.

Got no energy and feeling pretty poorly at the moment.

This is bad new Mark :cry: not good at all I hope things start to get better soon matey.

Not wishing to sound like I am kicking while down but Mark Sinnett is looking for a HONC entry if you cant make it but hopefully you will.

Latest posts

Back