julesg007 feedback thread.

Replied to my wanted ad for a Bear Valley frame. Supplied loads of pics and a very accurate, honest description of the frame prior to the sale and was quick to deliver, in a well packaged box, once payment had been made.

Friendly, honest communications, would definitely trade with Jules again in the future. Top fella, cheers! :)

He really helped me out with a few parts I needed, arrived exactly as the description and within a day or so. Well recommended.

Jules is the man! replied to my want ad and sorted me out with a couple of chainrings quicker than two shakes of a lambs tail.

I would definitely buy from Jules again!

Simply superb and extremely patient with my sporadic and tardy replies, Jules is a top notch seller! I couldn't have asked for anything much better!

The Magura HS33 brake set arrived in Thailand very promptly and was superbly packed.

Be assured that your transaction will be smooth as silk, Jules held the brakes for me for months after I contacted him and due to work related issues I could not correspond to his e-mails, but yet he still patiently had them waiting for me until I could get in touch with him again and carry on with the transaction.

To me, Jule's has become a great friend!

Thank you Jules!

-Victor

Back