Carlton..Purists look away now. New Pics

Midlife":39y6uzqk said:
Looks like a Carlton Cobra next to the Ten in that pic Spokesman :D

Shaun

It is indeed, my childhood dream bike....

I wish I could find one looking like that today.

Piperdave":1re8rzzp said:
grumpycommuter":1re8rzzp said:
May have some hoods and carlton nuts. I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know.

Karl

Thanks. :cool:

Found the Carlton hoods but they are black and scuffed in places. Can send you pictures if you want. Still attempting to track down the nuts :roll: They are here somewhere. I know thay are a little tatty but again when i find them i can send you some piccys.

Karl

Karl,

When its a choice of Black or nothing, black is just fine. Are you sure you want to let them go?

As for Carlton nuts, there 5 on the bike, 2 x front, 2x rear, 1x seat bolt. All have significant rust, chrome lifting ect. The rear ones have lost their red "C" inserts. :cry:

Really appreciate you looking for all these, not looking for karma though....unless you are feeling very generous :roll:

Dave

The 600 is some absolutely beautiful kit :cool:

And as for fixies, I don't like it when people stick really thin risers on and make it all as bright as possible with those stupid deep rims. But if it's done to make it look more like a track bike sort of thing it's ok, but then I may be biased :LOL:
Photo0032.jpg
462261_3284689763439_1453495798_3035517_1897765696_o.jpg

Just a taster.....

From this....

To this...

]

Not looking for a mirror finish shine, far to pretentious, and out of keeping. Only pro's and show bike go that far.

:D :cool:

Dave

Is that a refurb or replacement? Looks great. I think a mirror shine usually looks quite good on the smaller parts, like stems and cranks etc., but when it's on a whole frame it can overwhelming.

Back