Furtado Replica GT 1993/94 Team Xizang 16" New Pic P4+5

Looking good!

Here is my old one as bought, I never finished it:

4046009589_77d022ceb5_o.jpg

Hey! I've been keeping an eye out for this one since I let her go and I must say it awesome! But, and this is a big but- WE NEED MORE PICS :D

:cool:

:DNice one thanx yes more pics im getting my new camera today so pics will be on there way, i was saying to Jess the pics i took are not showing the neon in the decals ;)

When i was building this it was originally to be a replica Furtados old race bike but i have just called it 16" Team for now :cool:

Im just stuck did this bike in 1993 to 1994 have shimano decals on the top tube im not 100 and what colour black or blue if any at all :roll:

Excellent job nice work.

Personally I'd raise the bar ends up just a tadge so they are the same angle as the stem then it would be perfect ;)

woah :D fantastic build! can see the time and effort put into this one, very impressive end result.
will be pretty hard to beat this for botm April....................got my vote already ;)

Wow - great looking Xizang you have there - excellent build to - right down to the GT QRs - (good find there!)

if a GT can be BOTM its that one - good luck!

Noted on on the barends, just hoping my new camera will take better pics, the xizang looks so much better in the flesh
:cool:

Noticed this pic

Back